Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Masters Energy Oil & Gas Ltd Recruiting!


Masters Energy Oil & Gas Ltd offers a wide range of career opportunities in both line and functional roles. Our online service, enables you to register your interest in joining us by sending us an email.Send us an email to jobs@mastersenergyltd.com with your most recent CV attached. Please ensure that your CV contains the following information…

- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Mobile telephone number (Optional)
- Direct telephone number (Optional)
-E-mail address
- Residing address

1 comment:

Ifalium said...

I am Maha Ifeanyi. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I have been trying to get my CV across to you, but it has always bounced back. Aside "jobs@mastersenergyltd.com" how can I send my CV?

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner